Olympus Coach to Colt Admin

Olympus Coach to Colt Admin

Anthony Carlisle, Staff Writer

On September 12th, school administrator Mr.  Miller expressed his joy for the Cottonwood’s student body, the school as a whole, and the various activities Cottonwood has to offer.

After teaching and coaching football for many years, he applied for the administrator program that the Granite District has and they assigned him to Cottonwood and he said it has been a great 2 years.

As far as the student body goes, Miller elaborated that he loves Cottonwood for its diversity, he further stated that he is thankful because it has given him a greater appreciation and understanding for all cultures. Furthermore he stated, “And I still wouldn’t want to be at any other school.”

There are many things that Mr.Miller has seen that he wishes he could change about Cottonwood, he explained, “The things I would change are how some students react to one another.” He further stated that he’d like for Cottonwood students to treat each other as family.

Miller has a big appreciation for the things Cottonwood students do and has learned many things about Cottonwood like the overall sense of respect the students have.  He concluded,“I have grown a bigger love for the performing arts, cheer, football, baseball, and all the other teams because of all the hard work they put in …. as I highly value hard work.”