Mr. See’s Story

Mr.+See

Mr. See’s Story

Mr. See

Mr. See

Josh Parker

Mr. See

Josh Parker

Josh Parker

Mr. See

Erika Ramirez, Staff Writer

Cottonwood High School has many wonderful teachers who strive for success for their students. This year, the school has received an abundance of new teachers. Although they are new and have been here for only a few months, they are sure loving Cottonwood and the students. Mr. See, the new American Sign Language teacher, loves the school, thinks the staff is friendly, and the students are fun. He was asked, “What do you like most about Cottonwood?” and Mr. See replied, “I like the diversity. A lot of different people from a lot of different areas. Different cultures and different backgrounds.” 

Mr. See was born in Canada and went to school at Salt Lake Community College and Utah State. He was asked, “Where were you before Cottonwood? What did you do?” and he explained, “I was a sign language interpreter for Canyons School District at several different schools.” This year will be his first year teaching, but he has been an interpreter for three years. He decided to start his teaching career at Cottonwood because he heard it was a great school.  See says that in addition to teaching he has many other interests. “I like to go camping, walking my dogs, playing with my hedgehog, I love Harry Potter, and watching movies.”