Quarantine Show Entertainment

Quarantine Entertainment 

With the coronavirus having us in quarantine one has a lot of time but little to do. Luckily we have Netflix, Hulu, Disney +, Funimation, and many more entertainment apps to provide us with some entertainment. What shows are students watching and what shows do students recommend?

Kimberly Hernandez, a former Cottonwood student has been watching:Agents of Shield, Quantico, and a couple more shows to keep herself entertained during quarantine. A show that she would recommend is Nikita she gave an overall of what the show is about and she said this, “ Nikita is about a woman who is at a low point in her life and she is offered a way out by being offered a new life as an assassin for the government. She accepts and through the time she decides to help another woman who is going through what she went through as an act of kindness. The main overall point is that the show is trying to show how an act of kindness can impact several people at a time and may be life changing.” 4 seasons with 73 episodes in total which should be able to keep you entertained for a couple of days maybe even weeks. 

Ulises Alvarado, another former Cottonwood student has been watching: Money Heist, On My Block, and a couple more. A show he would recommend is called The 100. It is a story about the population of the Earth being wiped out by a nuclear war and at that time there were a lot of people in space. The people in space start to run out of resources and decide to send 100 juvenile prisoners back to the planet to test habitability. This is a totally new experience for them because they have never been to Earth. What they find fascinates them but also terrifies them. Now being on the surface they have to forge a path to the unknown. Right now there are a total of 6 seasons but there will be a new season coming on May 20th giving the series a total of 100 episodes. This should be able to entertain you for a pretty long time. 

For the last recommendation we have Jonathan Torres, another Cottonwood student he has been watching: Rick and Morty, some anime, and other shows. A show he decided to recommend was, The Mandalorian. He recommended this because of the one and only Baby Yoda, it doesn’t matter if you are a star wars fan or not but everyone loves Baby Yoda. It’s about a gunfighter making his way through space and discovering new things. If anything you should see the episode where we meet Baby Yoda. It only has 1 season with 8 episodes but the 2nd season is already in the making. This will most likely not take a lot of time but it’s worth it to see Baby Yoda. So, those were some shows students were watching and some shows they recommend to students like you. Which show will you watch?